Cumbersnatch Cumbersnatch

How mysoginistic!

I'm not sure why it's in adult toons; it's more a psychological evaluation. Also, I'm sure half of the folks here won't get its full meaning. Good work and nice OST.

Tomas et la Fraise Tomas et la Fraise

Define: fonte

To answer Flaxo, "Fonte" also means a group of similar characters or symbols, translated as "font" (e.i. : Times New Roman is a font). Clock crew is a font of flash creation.

Munglai responds:

That wasn't what I meant but that's a nice way of thinking about it anyway.

Phoenix Wrong :Tribute #1 Phoenix Wrong :Tribute #1

Du caca?!

Actually short, but sweet tribute. I wish the no-french speaking folks don't blam your ass. Keep it up!

LeBer responds:

If you wanna know what the first two and the last one are saying in french, here is a little translation:

1/ By the goat's horn, your coffee is really strong , willy ! ( Monsieur manatane, a must see for the belgian humour fans)

2/young one :Did you just shit in your pants?

old one :mumblings
young one : You jst did shit in your pants, don't you?

old one: Don't mind, It is gonna be good, I don't need anything, it is ok...

young one : You just did it !

old one : But it is ok, ...

young one : I'm gonna call a nurse !

It was in "c'est arrivé près de chez vous" a belgian movie about a serial killer.

The last one is a song that you can hear in "les visiteurs" , it says something like this :

And we will peel is dick like with did with the count of Limousin, that we hang on duraing a beautiful morning, that we hang on with his own guts. Ha ha ha ha

Anyway, thanks for your review, I'll try making another....Maybe a little bit longer...Who knows ;)

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

This rock!!!

Actually, the story is based on the murderrer, Maxwell Edison, who killed
girlfriend, teacher and High Court Judge Harry Singer. He was released
in 2003.

Also, the cartoon caracter looks alot like the real one too...

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Cute and Ironic!

Funny and cute anime-like cartoon. Violence is at 7 'cause you dont see any blood; IT DOES MEAN IT SUCKS. Keep up the good work!

PS: Whats the name of the track you used in the beginning scene?