Cumbersnatch Cumbersnatch

How mysoginistic!

I'm not sure why it's in adult toons; it's more a psychological evaluation. Also, I'm sure half of the folks here won't get its full meaning. Good work and nice OST.

Tomas et la Fraise Tomas et la Fraise

Define: fonte

To answer Flaxo, "Fonte" also means a group of similar characters or symbols, translated as "font" (e.i. : Times New Roman is a font). Clock crew is a font of flash creation.

Munglai responds:

That wasn't what I meant but that's a nice way of thinking about it anyway.

Phoenix Wrong :Tribute #1 Phoenix Wrong :Tribute #1

Du caca?!

Actually short, but sweet tribute. I wish the no-french speaking folks don't blam your ass. Keep it up!

LeBer responds:

If you wanna know what the first two and the last one are saying in french, here is a little translation:

1/ By the goat's horn, your coffee is really strong , willy ! ( Monsieur manatane, a must see for the belgian humour fans)

2/young one :Did you just shit in your pants?

old one :mumblings
young one : You jst did shit in your pants, don't you?

old one: Don't mind, It is gonna be good, I don't need anything, it is ok...

young one : You just did it !

old one : But it is ok, ...

young one : I'm gonna call a nurse !

It was in "c'est arrivé près de chez vous" a belgian movie about a serial killer.

The last one is a song that you can hear in "les visiteurs" , it says something like this :

And we will peel is dick like with did with the count of Limousin, that we hang on duraing a beautiful morning, that we hang on with his own guts. Ha ha ha ha

Anyway, thanks for your review, I'll try making another....Maybe a little bit longer...Who knows ;)

Math Mountain Math Mountain

Challenging!

I got 137, which is over my real IQ by 4. Good game in general; but it could use revamped graphics. Otherwise, very nice.

DCK: Drunk Klunk DCK: Drunk Klunk

Fun till the last drop...

Irish bartender with a kilt? Pretty good game.

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

I got no idea....

Useless, funny and popular!

Keep it up.